To get started on your new site simply submit the Try HorseWebs form here: Try Form
When you submit the Try HorseWebs Form, another form will come up, requesting information needed to get your new site up and running,
ie - your contact details,
- decide on what colour theme for your new web site.
- if you have a Logo for your business/club you will submit that, and the colours for your site would be set up to match your logo.
When you have submitted the form, you can sit back and wait for your new site to be built, it will be ready within 24hrs (usually much sooner), a consultant may email you to confirm any details.
- When your new site is ready, a setup email will be sent to you with details of your new site.
- If you are not happy with the colours or layout, you can contact HorseWebs at anytime to have them changed.
- The setup email has details of how you would login to your content manager, in your content manager you can add/edit text and add photos to your pages as well as add new pages at anytime.
- To add text to a page you would just click on the page name in your content manager, add the text in the field that comes up and press the save button. The the text will now show on your site, - it really is that easy.
- Help is always just an email away.